Sunday, August 30, 2009

My wishlist.Well gotta keep updating my room with some big thing.

I'll definitely wait for this book arrival.Because it got free item.The Xn raiser pack.


Of course,I'll also buy some new Gundam marker.Like the metallic silver gundam marker,metallic gold gundam marker or some gundam colour marker OR MORE.


I will definitely buy this model,the 1/144 scale Arios Gundam.As i already got the 00 Raiser,Seravee,Seraphim and Cherudim Gundam.


Speaking of Arios,i'll also buy the 1/144 scale GN Archer as all gundam fans know that they can be combine.
Combination of Arios and GN Archer.I find this picture very interesting.LOL.This is also a test for what you think they are doing.
Speaking of Combining,these two will also be in my room.The Exia R2 with GN sword III and 0 Gundam (TYPE A.C.D).Definitely. Of course,this is still one of my must buy gundam.And i found out that it came with two LED light with it.so,what i gotta do is take 1 of it's LED light and put it into my original MG Exia and one of them is put it into the Exia repair plus i will also replace the GN sword of the original Exia with the GN sword of Exia ignition mode as all Gundam fans knows that the Ignition mode gt a metallic silver GN Sword.

I also want to buy a new guitar.The Fender Jaguar of course(as shown above).This guitar was introduce by one of my friend,Robert.I keep searching in google for images and i found this picture.I'll definitely buy this guitar next year.

Speacking of guitar,i'll also buy a guitar effect next year as i gt no one of those.The reason i wanna buy this is because i'm suffering from pressing the overdrive switch that is on the my amplifier which is hard to press and ignoring.

And of course,i also will buy a new amp.Maybe is the above or maybe the other,like the Marshall amp.Maybe,just maybe.
This is unexpected,but i also want to buy this guy.It is the 1/100 scale no grade 00 Raiser designer's colour verison with GN Sword 3.

No comments: