Wednesday, February 17, 2010

KK hunt part 2

Continue from part 1

My mom need to check her health in KK again.so,i accompany her to KK Again.This time i bought something there.It's small but,i can't find it in Sandakan at all.So,i just buy it.^^
I forgot what this island name is but it's pretty famous around KK area.I think.^^;


I bought my camera to Centre Point.and I found this pretty high heel shoe in 1 of the shop.too bad that I'm a boy.^^;
After the check-up of my mother's health.the doctor said that she's getting better than before.So,we celebrate by going to Tanjung Aru and eat some Jagung and drink some coconut.
On the next day,I when to KK toys to look for any Gundam to buy.


When i was looking for Gunpla that catch my eye.I found some old Hobby Japan Mag hiding under a table.When i flip it i saw this nice customized Turn A Gundam.
I just wish that Bandai will make a new MG or a PG of this guy exactly like this.
Some deformed PVC Gundam character in a shelf.
To love-Ru deformed character.I want them.XD.And i'll definitely get them since it's 1 set for RM149.90.^^;
Cute and cuddly girls.Cute and cuddly~XD
Kamen Riders gathering spot.XD
Can't get it all in 1 shot.^^;
1 of the cutest PVC statue in there.But after looking closely,there's a paper under her butt.And it say's that:"Not For Sale".^^;
My own edited photo.
The next day,we go back to Sandakan with a never before seen Airasia plane.
There are some picture of our local fruits,a happy family taking their shopping bags and some picture on the plane's body.And instead of rednthey put light greeny-blue.
On the plane,i saw mount Kinabalu.XD
For what i bought at KK toys is my first Gold gundam marker.
Substitute of silver Gundam marker.^^;
SD Impulse Gundam.(I'll be reviewing it after XN 00 Gundam)
SD Justice Gundam.Couldn't have Freedom Without him.XD
SD  Kong Ming Gundam.Since i got his 2nd form i should buy his 1st form.And i didn't know that he actually had an extra Nu Gundam face mask.
A sneak peek of my new drawing.XD

End of Post~XD

No comments: