Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick day.

  After Chinese New Year/CNY was the worst day of my life.Since i got a fever that day.But,I think is pretty common to have fever after CNY since i eat A LOT of Prawn Keropok.That cause me don't have time to do my blogging.
  That's not the worse,when i was resting in my room,somebody was shooting fireworks somewhere around my house area.They not just shoot 2 or 3 fireworks.but more than that,i lost count.Well,after a few days of rest,i feel much better.

  And i would like to recommend this anime to everybody who haven't watch this anime,It's called Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.It's an 11 episode anime series that was released last year.This anime is about the situation when Tokyo get hit by a magnitude of 8 earthquake.The main story is about a little brother and sister and a women trying to get home to see their family in this disastrous situation where building start falling and  the Tokyo tower falling(the best ^^;) and pupil get squash by building.The whole background and graphic looks so realistic.However,circumstances may be different to the real thing.This also teach us what you must do when this kind of thing happen to us.(of course,if Malaysia get hit by earthquake).

   I've finish watching it in my psp,be warn,prepare a tissue box beside you,you need it.^^
 Oh by the way,i finally got my own new hand phone.The Sony Ericsson W705.YAY! And look, my own Theme is Nadeko~XD.

No comments: