Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My most wanted anime and manga is gonna be on the next level

One of my favourite manga had been confirmed to be animated.I didn't know that it had been confirmed even though i keep reading it until i found out from Hobby Chaos.
 
For more info,find out in Hobby Chaos

Wanna watch a bunch of girls who play instrument,eat cakes,study and more cakes AGAIN.Well,K-on! is the one which have those you desired.
Well,it's manga haven't even finish yet,of course we all know that there's a 2nd season.If  I'm not mistaken,it's gonna be about their graduation.I think....Who knows,maybe they'll stop at another volume of the manga and start a 3rd season or even an OVA.Who knows..

And again,found out in Hobby Chaos or for more information look at their official site.

And finally,another anime that's gonna be aired.And is one of my FAOURITE in all Hatsune miku's character.It's Black Rock Shooter.Information still lacking.you can find it in Youtube or in google or somewhere else/I just ca't wait for 2010.And today is new year eves.Say goodbye to 2009 and say hello to 2010 this midnight.^^

No comments: