Sunday, January 10, 2010

Law...AGAIN!




My second time in The 8 hours hell experience room.(for me actually...)I've wasted a year to get my driver licence.Yeah...I'm stupid.I should have known that how important is a driver licence.If i got a car licence last year,i wouldn't have a problem worrying about transport and my friend wouldn't have show off his driver licence to me.Oh well,here's my Day of hell in picture...

 My breakfast subordinate.XD
If you're a Malaysian,you know what DADA means in public.
It's funny that i met some of my friends there by coincidence.I wasn't lonely and i get to have a great time because of him.It's good to have friends.
I even make friends with some of the Malay pupil there.They're nice,because of them i get to chat with them a little.So pupil,Don't judge pupil with their appearance.Just like Scar from fullmetal alchemist
 Scary...=_="

No comments: