Friday, January 15, 2010

PASS!!


I've finally pass my Driver's law.XD.I'm half way To get my Driver's license.And I'll be Doing what this Women is doing.XD.
The head design of  00 Qan[T]/Quanta.Kinda Sharp looking~The V-Fin kinda reminds me of Strike Freedom Gundam.90% similar to it.^^
Front,Rear and the Back.
Comparing to 00 Gundam.Both looks similar.And you notice that they both has the same serial number on it.It means that 00 Quanta is the REPAIR or custom of 00 Gundam.But the question lies here.Does 00 Quanta have Twin GN Drive system?(Since 1 of the GN Drive Has been destroyed at the last episode of Gundm 00 season 2.)
Image are found in:けーた日記

My new character design(1 of my favourite character)~Maybe,I should draw some more character design.I'm starting to design my own character.Just like how Danny Choo did.Hopefully i can design more of them~^^
Thanks for Stopping By~^ ^

No comments: