Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SD Romance of the 3 kingdom Kung Ming Hi-Nu Gundam

Forgot to mention,his feet can do something that the master grade does.I like it~
Don't know what its called.I think its called the Sealed Phoenix since it's is from the history of China.I just call it bird here~^^
 
Clear piece to put at the back to make it looks like it's flying high speed.
Zaptos!Wind Attack!
The Bird and Kung Ming Nu Gundam HWS armor?



Kung Ming Hi-Nu Gundam
Pose of Freedom Gundam.No problem.^^
With everything attached is just awesome looking.
Winged Dragon Mode
It.s still good looking despite it he looks like a chicken.^^
Imagin he's looking the moonlight~

Kung Ming:I'll defeat anybody even if it's to release the Dragon inside me!RAH!
Kung Ming:!?I felt Somebody looking at me!K...Korewa....!?
Kung Ming:Dare!?reveal yourself!
To be continue...

No comments: