Monday, January 11, 2010

Because of HIS confusing question

Well,this is just a post just to release my stress.I just woke up from a nice nap after doing some of the Driver's law question and answer book.Then,my sister called me to prepare the rive for dinner.And you know,after waking up from a nap you'll feel a little bit unstable like you're gonna explode anytime.So,i try to endure it...

Then,thing's started wrongly when i suddenly placed the plate a little bit rough and my dad was sitting there.Then when we started to eat like always,my dad suddenly say something that is not very detail enough,He say's that he will give me 5 Ringgit so that he want me to walk to the nearest restaurant to eat breakfast and he says that in a Angry way for some reason.I was like Why so sudden i ask him,"Why"...He then answered me "I tell you to go then you go larh!"(Well,something like that he answered).And that doesn't really answered my question at all.

 Then he said that he hate my face expression,well it can't be help because i just woke up and my face should be a bit fugly.and he suddenly yell at me that he don't want to look at my face,he ORDERED ME to sit at the living room while my mom,sis,my youngest brother and HIM eat together.I was piss off.Then i asked him "Did i do something wrong!?".Then he yell at me again for some reason...Then he says that "is 5 Ringgit not enough?".I answered him"That's not the problem.the problem is why'd you want me to eat breakfast outside when there's breakfast in our house".Then he answered me"Why!Is 5 Ringgit not enough for you.You want more!?I'll give you 10Ringgit you want!"......Am I being tested!?So after a long fight i ran away so that we won't fight to overboard.Then my eyes started to fill up with loads of tears...slowly,slowly and it started to overflow,Then tears started to fell from my eyes.

I'm very confused,why he asked me so sudden to want me to eat outside when there's breakfast at home,did i do something wrong this morning ?is it because i placed the plate roughly?

I then go outside of the window and look at the night sky on a roof.And asked the star the same question above.Then,time flies and everything return to the way it is.But the gap between me and my dad will remain the same....As big as ever.

No comments: